Requisite Organization has been developed over 50 years as a management science. There are numerous books, some 77 PhDs, and a 1000 page bibliography listing academic studies and other publications – that describe the basis for the methodologies and its applications.
Many people need to examine others’ experiences in learning about and applying Requisite Organization.
|This section has a selection of reference documents, articles and success stories around the use of Requisite Organization.|
Follow these links for more information:
- Requisite Organization History, Theory and Concepts
- Requisite Organization in Practice
- A Quiet Place – Questions and Answers
- Global Organization Design Society: Requisite Organization bibliography
- Global Organization Design Society: Web Site
- Mission Minded Management – A superb Requisite Organization blog site
- PeopleFit™ – In North America
- Australia 21 – A concern with institutional resilience
- Australian Observer – Paul Barratt AO. Political and many other interesting observations